Guangzhou Zongzhu Auto Parts Co.,Ltd.
-Air Suspension Specialist.
Tel: 86-02037417859 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats App/ Wechat: +86-13609036725
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OE#:||1643206113||Car Make:||Mercedes Benz W164|
|Material:||High Quality Rubber||Place Of Origin:||GuangdoWarrantyng,China|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Size:||Standard OEM Size|
front suspension parts,
air suspension struts
1. We can translate your original drawing, and offer the best suggestion on design.
2. We have set up a quality management system assuring the quality of all the products and services provided.
3. All of our products must be checked carefully before shipping.
4. We provide 1 year warranty.
We are professional air suspension producer and supplier. We provide various products, such as, air spring, air shock, air compressor, air suspension spare parts and so on.
The product real photos
☆Product Quality Assurance:
1. Quality Warranty: 12 months
2. How to guarantee your after sales service?
1) Strict inspection procedure during production and after production
2) Recheck the products before shipment to ensure our products and packaging in good condition
3) Track and receive feedback from our customers.
☆Thing to know about air suspension shock absorbers:
1. What is air shock?
An air shock is a type of overlade shock absorber that can be inflated or deflated with air to increase or lower the car to make your ride more enjoyable and to increase the load ability of your car.
2. Why do you need an sir suspension shock and it’s advantages.
Every time you add or take away weight to a vehicle, speed up or slow down, or turn left or right, this challenges what the shock absorbers and springs are capable of. Traditional stock shocks and springs are designed and installed with only a fixed set of situations in mind.
Air suspension systems essentially replace a vehicle's coil springs with air springs. The air springs are simply tough rubber and plastic bags inflated to a certain pressure and height to mimic the coil springs. But the similarities end there. By adding in an on-board air compressor, sensors and electronic controls, today's air suspension systems provide several advantages over all-metal, conventional springs, including near-instant tuning, and the ability to adapt handling to different situations and vary load capability.
Whether the system is manual or electronic, or installed by a weekend mechanic or a seasoned tech, air suspension can lower a car to improve its street cred, even out a heavy payload, or simply improve the ride of a vintage Detroit metal street monster.
☆ About Us:
We offer replacement parts for auto air suspension system such as air suspension shocks, air springs, air suspension compressors, air suspension repair kits, control arms and so on for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land rover. All parts are 100% compatible with the original OEM components, and they are offered with a-12-month warranty.
For inquiries, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Mobile/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 13580592676
Contact Person: Candie